Included in the tool roll are all the mould making tools I use in my YouTube tutorials and workshops.
- TOOL ROLL – to keep all your tools neatly rolled up.
- HAMMER – for smashing clay.
- PAW PAW OINTMENT – petroleum jelly for holding stones in place within your mould.
- STEEL RULER – 15cm - for scraping excess clay and chopping clay into fine pieces.
- LARGE TWEEZERS – for removing objects from your mould and adding stones.
- PAINT BRUSH – for applying your releasing powder. Handle can be used for cleaning up the impression and creating shapes.
- FAT POKER - for cleaning up the impression and creating shapes.
- NEEDLE TOOL – for making air vents and working in fine details, like adding textures.
- KNIFEY TOOL – for carving out funnels.
- METAL STRAW – for creating a sprue hole.
11-13. BALL TOOLS - for cleaning up the impression and creating shapes and textures.
- CONTAINER – for holding your releasing powder.
2 x Sand Casting Instruction Booklets, 1 x Horizontal Orientation, 1 x Vertical Orientation booklets.
These are my own easy to follow, step by step instruction booklets, used in my workshop classes, designed to follow my Casting techniques. Lovingly and professionally hand drawn by my partner, Anthony.